One of them Days

Arry

Every had one of them days when you feel you should have stayed in bed. Well picked my mate up headed for a local farm where he'd picked out a hedge to do "fresh loads in it". Ran the long nets out then started netting few holes and stop nets on top of the hedge then it starts to rain. Enter two of my ferrets in and out no bloody scent the hedge is empty now all the nets are wet. So half way through me picking up my side my mate climbs back over with his gear and long net saying I've lost one of my ferrets "we didn't use you ferrets" "the catch has come undone". Told him to take the gear back the car and we will start searching with detectors. So as I'm approaching the car I can see him with the ferret "it was asleep in you shirt"  and "it's shit in the car" he said ffs.

"What shall we do next" he asked  "f**k off home before something else goes wrong" Lol.

Well not going to say it was nice to be out, but ended up okay I suppose. Mate going to take some of flack though.

We joked about it over a cup of tea back at his.

He said I knew it was in the car when I saw the shit then stuck its head up from your shirt on the parcel shelf.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

50 minutes ago, Arry said:

Every had one of them days when you feel you should have stayed in bed. Well picked my mate up headed for a local farm where he'd picked out a hedge to do "fresh loads in it". Ran the long nets out then started netting few holes and stop nets on top of the hedge then it starts to rain. Enter two of my ferrets in and out no bloody scent the hedge is empty now all the nets are wet. So half way through me picking up my side my mate climbs back over with his gear and long net saying I've lost one of my ferrets "we didn't use you ferrets" "the catch has come undone". Told him to take the gear back the car and we will start searching with detectors. So as I'm approaching the car I can see him with the ferret "it was asleep in you shirt"  and "it's shit in the car" he said ffs.

"What shall we do next" he asked  "f**k off home before something else goes wrong" Lol.

Well not going to say it was nice to be out, but ended up okay I suppose. Mate going to take some of flack though.

We joked about it over a cup of tea back at his.

He said I knew it was in the car when I saw the shit then stuck its head up from your shirt on the parcel shelf.

Cheers Arry

Duz your mate have a little pink Ribbon tied to his Willy ..... if not he ought too

• Haha 3