rifle with night vision recommendations

Hi all, 

I am looking for a decent starter rifle with night vision to start doing some vermin control around my property. I have a very basic rifle I have borrowed but need to a) buy my own now, and b) something I can get a decent spot with and spend a few hours each night with as a beneficial hobby. 

I am not looking to go in with a big budget, any advice would be well appreciated. 

The Pard 007 is good, but if you are looking closely at budget, simply get one of the many torches and mounts than can be had from eBay for £10-15.

You will soon find if that works for you or where you want to go from there, with a minimal initial outlay!

These are great, I have a few, variable strength and adjustable beam out to around 100 yards.

5pcs SkyWolfEye Zoomable 50000LM T6 LED 18650 Flashlight Hiking Lamp Torch Light | eBay

I still use Lamping kits, torches and also night vision, whatever works best for the job in hand!

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1

It would help Maddy if you could give us a budget so we can advise with that in mind.  There are now quite a number of 'add-on' systems to work with a day scope plus electronic day/night scopes and of course a torch, it is all down to budget. You are not a million miles from me so if you wanted to come over here, will either take you to my dealer in Scunthorpe who has a 25mt indoor range where we can test a few guns / nv units as they have a number of good s/h guns and scopes in stock at all times or have a shoot on one of our perms with some of our gear.  My buddy makes nv add-on units for about £100 when he can get the cameras or you could pay £5000 for a thermal and everything in between, hence the reason a budget would be helpful.

Phil

• Like 2