Mink?

I was about to put my ferrets down a set of holes but seem a lot of stuff like bits of bones, big poos and rabbit fur mixed with stuff lying around and these holes don’t look as nice as they did a fortnight ago because there’s less rabbit droppings and the holes don’t look as fresh with a lot of grass around them. There’s the occasional rabbit droppings here but does this mean that there’s mink here now?

EB2378AE-1122-4876-BB42-A4F1C8C1E8D0.jpeg

DD712142-17B9-41E2-8E00-10B4B642AC20.jpeg

340F5733-826D-46E2-B01C-ECF864E2517A.jpeg

7E7B5F4B-C53E-4AFD-B0A9-12C538BBCDF6.jpeg

Don't know Lewis seems to be a lot of plastic in those bits of fur looks more like a dog has spewed up to me. The shit could be a hedgehog I have a few in my garden and that looks very similar. I have bolted Mink a few times and just let the buggers get out of the nets by them selfs. Nearly dived on one day thought it was a black rabbit Lol. They don't seem to stop in one place long and never seen any mess around where I bolted them from. Sorry not much help mate I would leave the holes for a while if you did them not long ago, give them a rest so to speak.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...