Does anyone use multivits in there dogs diets? I saw some the other day & it got me thinking, is it worth it?
i use sa37 you can get two varieties green/ red. green is good enough it has every vit pos red is for racing greys you can get it in tabs or powder the later is best as you can sprinkle it on the food ive used it as a supplement for 15 years hope this helps mate
Does anyone use multivits in there dogs diets? I saw some the other day & it got me thinking, is it worth it?
i use sa37 you can get two varieties green/ red. green is good enough it has every vit pos red is for racing greys you can get it in tabs or powder the later is best as you can sprinkle it on the food ive used it as a supplement for 15 years hope this helps mate

cheers.

Guest ripstop
I use supplements all natural, for minerals and trace elements.........If you feeding a good diet you should not really need vitamins supplements.

Good luck reloaad

KEEPERS MIX AND EASYGREEN, I HAVE SEEN THE DIFFERENCE IN ABOUT 4 DAYS, DOGS LOOK UNREAL, SOME PEOPLE SAID MY LURCHER LOOKED LIKE HED BEEN ON STERIODS, NOT THAT AS ALL MUSCLE IS GOOD, BUT WITH A GOOD THICK COVERING, MORE VITALITY, SHARPNESS STAMINA, ETC, THE TERRIERS WERE THE BEST IVE SEEN THEM, REALLY GOOD, AND IVE TRIED ALL FEEDING, OH AND THIS WAS WITH GOOD BARF AND BONES AS WELL

hi mate i use [bANNED TEXT]-vits from greyhound direct thay are for greyhounds and whippets working dogs address is greyhound direct p o box 164 cardiff 5 4 y t wales uk very cheep and very very good

regs steveuk :thumbs::thumbs:

hi mate i use [bANNED TEXT]-vits from greyhound direct thay are for greyhounds and whippets working dogs address is greyhound direct p o box 164 cardiff 5 4 y t wales uk very cheep and very very good

regs steveuk :thumbs::thumbs:

does eney body use greyhound direct (good stuff) :toast::toast:

When i was living off the dogs in the eighties we used Equavite a horse suppliment made from sugar beet derivatives it was really noticeable for giving extra wind and a quicker recovery rate mind the dogs were sometimes out twice daily ive tried other things but couldnt tell much difference in performance on them.

It was cheap about seven quid for a small bucket of it but if the dogs arent having it hard its just passes through them as protein in their urine so should only be used if they are working flat out :thumbs: .

A good diet with some oily fish a garlic capsule and brewers yeast is as good as any sa37 id have said and cheaper imo