training collar

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper
Are we talking a young pup? If so then a anti-bark collar would not be the best thing. Is he just whining? Is it when you leave him, all the time, is he caged etc?

yer he's a pup he's in my kitckin but its only small so i fort there was no need for a cage

In my opinion dogs much prefer a cage as its there "space". I have cage trained every pup of mine, even those in kennels. Does he whine all the time or just when hes left? Mine have always caused a fuss the first night apart from my last pup which screamed and whinged for two weeks before finally giving in. Give us some more details and maybe myself anf others could help with a solution.

Guest fence_hopper

he is alright durring the day doesnt make a sound only to go out for piss and shit but as soon as it turns about 10o'clock he doesnt stop whining iv take him out for about 15mins to make sure he does his business and as soon as he's back in the kitchin he starts again. Iv also had him in a cage and he shat all over it

I have used citronella spray collars but they only activate when the dog actually barks sharply, not whines.

My dog whines when shut in the kitchen loose at night, but when he is shut in his cage in the kitchen he is quiet. I cover the cage with a blanket and he loves it, it is only a small cage but sometimes the three of them (terriers) are all sqeezed into it together, they choose to do this themselves - they seem to feel secure and hidden away in it.,

Guest bullterrier

alright mate firstly get a cage because as said above its the dogs own space then and you could also try putting a radio on in the kitchen of a night that will help your pup to settle abit better you;ll get there :thumbs: ....john ps mate dont use any collar on the pup ifs only a pup after all

Edited by bullterrier