I don't know much about hare coursing but this appeared in my news feed 

WWW.FWI.CO.UK

After years of intense lobbying, a coalition of countryside groups have declared a breakthrough...

But what I'm concerned about is the "going equiped". For example if I took my dog out for a walk at night out in the sticks as I will mostly likely do as I work late most days so I'd use a torch, does this mean if the old bill see me walking my lurcher using a hand torch could pull up say oi mate your going equiped il take you dog etc til a court date etc 

12 hours ago, Mooseontheloose said:

I don't know much about hare coursing but this appeared in my news feed 

WWW.FWI.CO.UK

After years of intense lobbying, a coalition of countryside groups have declared a breakthrough...

But what I'm concerned about is the "going equiped". For example if I took my dog out for a walk at night out in the sticks as I will mostly likely do as I work late most days so I'd use a torch, does this mean if the old bill see me walking my lurcher using a hand torch could pull up say oi mate your going equiped il take you dog etc til a court date etc 

No they cant not if your just walking the dog down the road with a normal torch however I got pulled local to me one night i dont have a torch so took my lamp with me and old bill came over blues on the lot i explained i do go out lamping but I'm simply walking my dog think it's more to do with where you are like if your walking through a farmers field and no permission to be there and there are hare round and your camo up then yeah you might end up in a bit of bother 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

No they cant not if your just walking the dog down the road with a normal torch however I got pulled local to me one night i dont have a torch so took my lamp with me and old bill came over blues on the lot i explained i do go out lamping but I'm simply walking my dog think it's more to do with where you are like if your walking through a farmers field and no permission to be there and there are hare round and your camo up then yeah you might end up in a bit of bother 

Been pulled up a few times now with lamp an dog entering land there’s nothing they can do especially if the land has walk ways there’s nothing there to prove because there’s no crime committed unless they catch you red handed. All these links,reports are designed to get general public on guard reporting anything from people driving land down to any legitimate hunting an put it all under fire as all banned an illegal it’s all a stitch up. Our village monthly news letter cracks me up just before season starts some times before crops our down there reporting illegal hare courseing so all the village wankers are on high alert the funny thing is the farm that does the writing up in the news letter the fields are secure fields there gated an locked every field is gated an locked to get on to there land in a vehicle like there describing you’d have to drive down there driveway past the farm house smash through a gate before getting on to land to smash through other gates to get on other fields it’s all bollox to get people reporting hunting it’s usually town wankers that have moved to the village that believe the shit there’s not even any hares on that land that’s the funny part