HW100 Aftermarket Air Cylinders

I’ve been looking at the Fenton titanium cylinders. My idea is to fit one of these, the “rifle” length version, to my hw100k. This will take it past the muzzle and I have a slim but very efficient moderator that will sit above it, making the cylinder and barrel/moderator around the same length. This will increase my shot count without increasing the overall length of the gun and moderator. What I would like to know is, has anyone on here had any experience of these cylinders, and also, anyone fitted a longer cylinder to the carbine model and if so, was the conversion successful or is my idea flawed? Thanks for any comments ?

771AE0F6-54C6-470D-BCAA-A1A80140C161.jpeg

6 minutes ago, villaman said:

As long as the mod fits .

didn’t they have problems at one point if I remember rightfully 

Apparently the cylinder is now the same diameter as the original hw cylinder. Whether or not this was the problem, I don’t know, but I’ll try to look into it. I just thought that this idea might be a simple way to a higher shot count?

• 2 years later...

I've just had a 250bar titanium cylinder and regulator fitted to my hw100kt, made and fitted by Steve at hw100tuning.my shot count ( sub12 - .20cal) has increased from 56/4 mags to 120+/8.5 mags.power set at 11.66 ft-lb.its 40% lighter than the OEM ,no dust cap needed.only real difference is that it can't be removed aired up.works perfectly on chrono 95 shots for a spread of 18.👍

• Like 4