Second trip of the holiday

31 minutes ago, fred90 said:

its like anything in life trev the more you do you become experienced at it, very few dogs get the work or rabbits yours do, no wonder she's using her head, she's a cracking little dog ?

Like I said Fred I can live with it it only happens the odd time and she is right most of the time but I just don't like to see it ?

Edited by Trev70
  • Haha 1

I like what I call a do or die dog, catch at all cost fully committed. I don't like a thinker or clever dog, been told before that the dog is thick because she tries for rabbits sat against hedge other end of the field. had a dog years ago decent catch dog but she started stalking, drove me nuts, just fxxxcking get on with it. 

Edited by fred90
10 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I like what I call a do or die dog, catch at all cost fully committed. I don't like a thinker or clever dog, been told before that the dog is thick because she tries for rabbits sat against hedge other end of the field. 

Tilly is most of the time 100% full on like yesterday on the steep hill side if not they wouldn't catch many on them but the odd day she can do it on a odd run but the brindle is 100% the do or die kind of bitch on ever run Fred.

Edited by Trev70
Just now, Trev70 said:

Tilly is most of the time 100% full on like yesterday on the steep hill side if not they wouldn't catch many on them but odd day she can do it on a odd run but the brindle is 100% the do or die kind of bitch on ever run Fred.

as you have said before they are very hard to find nowadays. plus they don't suit everyone. I would imagine it's hard keeping them that way with that amount of work. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You could just drop the workload and make her look top notch an tell lies like most folk would do ? keep doing what your doing pal, your obviously doing it right ?

??

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, fred90 said:

as you have said before they are very hard to find nowadays. plus they don't suit everyone. I would imagine it's hard keeping them that way with that amount of work. 

It is Fred but that brindle bitch is not right in the head mate.

• Haha 1