Sling Studs?

10 hours ago, Gaoler said:

Eyup all,

What are the best sling studs for my HW95 & HW97 please? What size drill bit will I need for the wood work?

Cheers

4.5mm mark it with a pencil first so your happy its centre then pilot it with say a 2mm then the 4.5!

set it at least 50mm from end of the stock 

22 minutes ago, si brown said:

4.5mm mark it with a pencil first so your happy its centre then pilot it with say a 2mm then the 4.5!

set it at least 50mm from end of the stock 

Cheers Si, are Bisley studs okay, and then bands for the barrel on the 95, and lever on the 97?

On a side note, Tony at AGRTuning is thinking about retiring, that will be a loss as a top bloke, knowledgable and cracking tuner!

Those PG3 kits and tuned by him have transformed my 95 & 97...

2 hours ago, Gaoler said:

On a side note, Tony at AGRTuning is thinking about retiring, that will be a loss as a top bloke, knowledgable and cracking tuner!

Those PG3 kits and tuned by him have transformed my 95 & 97...

yeah it'll be a shame cos hes a very helpful bloke! got a few bits on order for a mate of mine. 

not sure as to the OD's on the 97 and 95 not got any here at the moment but the Bisley sling studs will be fine, you'll get two in the pack..

short for the front long for the back..  make sure its dead centre though cos they look terrible if not done right!

this is the place I get barrel bands from