Well I just topped my hw100 up and when it got past 180 bar it hissed air out. If I take it up to 200 bar it let’s air out again until it’s back down to 180. At first I thought it was the probe o rings but if I take it to 200 and quickly remove the probe it’s still hissing back down to 180 bar, then it stops hissing and seems to stay at 180. Any ideas please?

22 minutes ago, villaman said:

Where is it hissing from , fill port ?

Yerr, I think so. Seems to be holding 180 bar, won’t take any more though. It drops down from 200 to 180 in a few seconds and then stops hissing. I might run it down and then do a quick sharp blast of air to refill in case there’s some dirt or debris in there? 

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Would’ve thought if dirt was in , then it would leak until empty 

Yerr, makes sense. I’ve just had a look, it’s still holding 180 bar. It’s a bit odd, it won’t take 200 bar, hissing air out down to 180, then stops and doesn’t seem to let any more out? 

Had a look today and it was still on 180 bar since Sunday, so doesn’t seem to be leaking? Anyway I’d come across some h&n finale match pistol and some finale match rifle. I weighed a few and put a few over the chrono. Results were pistol 7.1 grain 835fps 10.99 ft lb / rifle 8.3 grain 790fps 11.50 ft lb and both consistent. Then I had a plink at some small conkers that I found on the ground from last year. These flathead match pellets proved accurate enough to consistently hit the conkers at 35 yards. I enjoyed a nice bit of plinking in the early spring sunshine, finished with a nice cuppa☕️ lovely ??

F01E3630-B348-4A2B-9E0D-5E827450B496.jpeg

• Like 3