F 'ing Dogs

A mate was cleaning out his freezer and asked you want it for your dogs ? i was expecting a carrier bag full got four 25 kilo dog bags and 2 large carrier bags the mutts have had everything from duck , goose ,  sirloin , burgers , venison ,  pheasant , rabbit and a lot more beside thanks mate . Got another load of raw from a dog supplier as it was going out of date Pigs ears , tails,  trotters and a load more , but i got one packet of Pigs testes  and although they took them into the run they wouldn't eat them LOL bloody things where huge too . I also got a load of liver and kidneys they turned there noses up at them till i cooked them and they are eating the lot  they wont look at vegetables either are they just being fussy ?.

15 hours ago, The one said:

A mate was cleaning out his freezer and asked you want it for your dogs ? i was expecting a carrier bag full got four 25 kilo dog bags and 2 large carrier bags the mutts have had everything from duck , goose ,  sirloin , burgers , venison ,  pheasant , rabbit and a lot more beside thanks mate . Got another load of raw from a dog supplier as it was going out of date Pigs ears , tails,  trotters and a load more , but i got one packet of Pigs testes  and although they took them into the run they wouldn't eat them LOL bloody things where huge too . I also got a load of liver and kidneys they turned there noses up at them till i cooked them and they are eating the lot  they wont look at vegetables either are they just being fussy ?.

My whippet lurchers won't eat any offal and they will spit vegetables out no matter how well it's mixed through the feed, whereas the terrier will eat anything. Maybe a breed thing if they are well fed.

• 11 months later...