Black slime in washer bottle..

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

2.5 tdi auto box with tiptronic gears an Quattro system mate, it is thirsty I won’t lie but it’s far comfier than the pick ups an jeeps an stuff iv had, with added bonus of drive off field give it a quick pressure wash an missus is cool to use it f needs be without feeling like a farmers wife ? it’s got liftsble suspension an that, lots stuff to go wrong but I took chance as I knew the old man who had it from new an he serviced it every 8 thousand an had all sorts reconditioned or serviced over the years, it’s nice tho so nice wife got me looking for another for her?

Sounds like a cracker mate.the best bit is you knew the guy who had it from new and especially the regular services etc..

Nice car fair play ? 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I got a deal pal no if or buts, guy knew what happened to me car an was waiting for a Porsche jeep to come an replace his all road so when it did he asked me what money I had for a new motor Cos he knew insurance had fcuked me off, I told him an we come to a deal, man done me a good turn an I intend to pay it forward when time comes ?

There's still some decent folk about mate.fair play to him sorting you out.

Cracking motor to throw all the kids in and everything else when it's holiday time.

Just be careful that river dont catch you out again..you was lucky that night..

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I tried a few motors, jeeps an pick ups over the years now an the wee jimmy takes a good motor to beat it it’s a a damn shame they so small, older ford ranger an Toyota pick ups are the daddies as far as I concerned unless you got land cruiser money, I on an Audi all road just now an it’s doing well, been proper wet an muddy last few weeks an it’s been grand, see how she is at end a winter tho ?

Had two allroaders over the years katchum top motors what year is it