my pup got a cut last week it is healing well so will just carry on doing what i have been but was talking to an old man today and he said when he use to have running dogs he use to super glue their cuts anybody else heard of this or does it?

we where having double glazing fitted to our house a few years ago.and the young lad that was doin the job had a large shard of glass go in his arm he pulled it out and it must of hit a vain it was spaying out of him at a rate of notts.he took a tube of super glue a filled the hole with and it bubbled and stopped bleeding quickly..when i asked if it was dangerous he replied ..not as dangerous as bleeding to death.... :clapper:

my pup got a cut last week it is healing well so will just carry on doing what i have been but was talking to an old man today and he said when he use to have running dogs he use to super glue their cuts anybody else heard of this or does it?

we do it to our dogs and never had any problems make sure u clean wound thoroughly first tho

I have a lot of mates in the army all of them carry super glue coz it was made to stick skin together no joke when my old dog tore himself open they used sterrie strips and super glue i got some off my vet last time i went just incase. hope this helps.

About twenty years ago my friend Micky Dean had dog called Meg a Whippet/Collie/Greyhound and it done it's stopper nearly right off so he tryed to super glue it back on, every one laughed but did it stick it, did it feck. It just died and fell off. :yes:
Guest Ditch_Shitter
... it must of hit a vain it was spaying out of him at a rate of notts.he took a tube of super glue a filled the hole with and it bubbled and stopped bleeding quickly..when i asked if it was dangerous he replied ..not as dangerous as bleeding to death.... :clapper:

:laugh::clapper: F*cking Belter, that! :laugh:

i believe a form of super glue was first used in the vietnam war..

thats correct used it on dogs many times also it is used at a and e at hospitals no brand name on tube to keep us in the dark :clapper:

I had a look they don`t like to say much i will find out some how :thumbs:

i believe a form of super glue was first used in the vietnam war..

thats correct used it on dogs many times also it is used at a and e at hospitals no brand name on tube to keep us in the dark :clapper:

I had a look they don`t like to say much i will find out some how :thumbs:

As stated before it was invented for field medics in Vietnam I have had to use it once on a barbed wire cut to a dog most important that wound is cleaned ,then apply and seek vetinary assistance.