foggy last night

went out 9pm , for little mooch just before i feed the dogs for the night. Well i didn't relies how bad it was, couldnt see more than 12 ft infront of me, had old bryn and woody out as well, kept woody on lead as loose that litte bugger easy, old bryn dont go to far unless Buck knocks something up .Buck was gone for about  8 mins, old bryn had bit of a run he heard Buck  going flat out  ,  was waiting for the noise , if been a munjack or Charlie , not many rabbits  here but was quite , but enjoyed the 50 mins  out .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I went out 5am Sunday thinking might have a little shine before dawn, but pea soup, got to nice nice spits before sunrise though and saw a few bits, weekend has been insanely busy presumably because of lockdown and everyone staying local etc. Fog kills it though and was so mild dogs were panting pretty quick...

deff mate, Buck was panting fair bit, but enjoyed the, mooch  i always sleep better after night walk, thats the great thing with lurchers you can have bit of fun with them, it not got to be always  best bag or best dog, just enjoy the pet/ worker for what they are i reckon  more so as ive got older now.:thumbs:

• Like 10
6 hours ago, bird said:

deff mate, Buck was panting fair bit, but enjoyed the, mooch  i always sleep better after night walk, thats the great thing with lurchers you can have bit of fun with them, it not got to be always  best bag or best dog, just enjoy the pet/ worker for what they are i reckon  more so as ive got older now.:thumbs:

Yes mate I totally agree with you. I'm out tonight now the dogs gone. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Do you take lamp with you ray?

yeh, but waste of time, as the beam just bounced  back in to the lamp, as said you couldn't see more than 12 ft , but Buck had lot of stuff at night  out the beam , all dogs have better sight in the dark, and gsd have brill nose finding stuff , and his greyhound in him he on to stuff quite quick, but suppose it the same for most lurchers  at night .:thumbs:

• Like 2