finally tested the foxpro

12 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Up at the shoot, they are everywhere, one was running alongside my car at wass bank 

It’s usually early hours when I’m passing wass but I slow right down for that stretch, guaranteed something is gonna jump out of the woods??

is your shoot not on today?!

42 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Three spots but seen nowt but hares and rabbits. 

You going live again tonight sd?!

it’s bloody windy over this way, just been on the cliff tops with the binos there’s a massive navy exercise for our new aircraft carrier on apart from seeing a rib and nearly gettin blown in North Sea dint see anything?

there was a plane fuelling f15’s above Scarborough other day but I missed it?

25 minutes ago, si brown said:

It’s usually early hours when I’m passing wass but I slow right down for that stretch, guaranteed something is gonna jump out of the woods??

is your shoot not on today?!

No, first day next Saturday, unless Boris wrecks it with a mad lockdown 

at the wass turn off if you come from Sutton bank there always a group of suicidal fallow on the side of the road 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Stavross said:

No, first day next Saturday, unless Boris wrecks it with a mad lockdown 

at the wass turn off if you come from Sutton bank there always a group of suicidal fallow on the side of the road 

this lockdown stuffs mad.. ended up in gisborough the other day while out with the las, was gonna stop off and get a coffee but neither of us new if it was break-in the rules  ?

staithes just down the rd half the village is Cleveland and semi locked down and other half is Scarborough borough and business as normal.. mental

10 minutes ago, si brown said:

this lockdown stuffs mad.. ended up in gisborough the other day while out with the las, was gonna stop off and get a coffee but neither of us new if it was break-in the rules  ?

staithes just down the rd half the village is Cleveland and semi locked down and other half is Scarborough borough and business as normal.. mental

It crazy mate, we are in tier 2 in Stockton but the shoot is in tier 1, so at the minute I think I can travel there ( on my own ) to shoot but if they move me to tier 3 and the shoot stays at tier 1, I can’t travel to go shooting, but if I’m going to feed that’s different because I have a responsibility to look after them ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1