Fert urgently required.

Tabs

Due to an unfortunate non closeure of ferret quarters (I cant get to angry she is very pregnant), and the resulting loss of my best gill.. it gets better doesnt it, I have a lone ferret in my court which I need some company for ASAP.

If anyone can help I would appreciate. I am based in Bedfordshire but would be willing to travel reasonable distance this weekend.

Pls let me know by PM will be logged on all night.

Jonathan

Due to an unfortunate non closeure of ferret quarters (I cant get to angry she is very pregnant), and the resulting loss of my best gill.. it gets better doesnt it, I have a lone ferret in my court which I need some company for ASAP.

If anyone can help I would appreciate. I am based in Bedfordshire but would be willing to travel reasonable distance this weekend.

Pls let me know by PM will be logged on all night.

Jonathan

if you fance a trip to north wales i now of two hobs :thumbs:

Nice one mate! I'm glad she returned. My hob escaped a few months ago and hasn't been seen since. I'll be looking for another one in the spring. My jill just aint the same now she's on her own, she does get socalized with my mates ferrets at the moment, but it's not the same.