best on/off road tyres

going to change the tyres on my discovery soon,and wandered if anyone could recomend a good tyre for on/off road use(we do a fare bit of motorway driving)so one that is suitable

bf goodrich allterrains mate!50/50 and there a very good hard wearing tyre pricey but worth it :thumbs:

Green way machoes arnt too be had if theres plenty of road miles to be done. id go for any decent all terrain wil do, go for the bigger names, coloway, bf, cooper, general grabber etc. if your looking for something cheaper than BF and cooper go for coloway or general grabber, all are very good tyres. :thumbs:

Regards

Aaron

Guest ragumup

why not get two sets of wheels and tyers, set for road and a set for off road i like greenway machos, good off road and quite on road for a MT and only £43 each ,unfortunately iv heard they have stopped making them now :thumbdown:

Edited by ragumup
going to change the tyres on my discovery soon,and wandered if anyone could recomend a good tyre for on/off road use(we do a fare bit of motorway driving)so one that is suitable
ive got some nice wheels for sale off a range rover all terrain wolfrace set of 4

bf goodrich allterrains mate!50/50 and there a very good hard wearing tyre pricey but worth it :thumbs:

i use fulda tramp 4x4 mix

bf goodrich all terrain.

mint off road great on it.expensive but will do 50.000mls which ya lucky t get 15 out of any of the others and they are 3/4 of the price of bfg still

Colway are out of business so they are out. The best are BF Goodrich A/T. I have just got s set from Continental for my Navara and i'll see what they are like.

As above BF Goodrich all terrain, they last ages and aren't bad in the muddy stuff. Try Mytyres for a price, but don't forget to add fitting and balancing costs :thumbs: