FOR SALE: CUSTOM CATAPULT

IMAG0011-7.jpg

it is being listed on e-bay,but if a member wins i will post and pack for free upon pm on here.DONATORS WILL BE GIVEN A FURTHUR 10% OFF THE WINNING PRICE.

This is a hand crafted custom catapult and holster / pouch .The catapult has been carved from a single piece of buffalo horn and then polished to a high sheen.for ease of fitting with either tubular or square elastic it has been fitted with top grade hand stiched leather anchor points.also the but is capped with polished brass plate.elastics are available online from a number of retailers.

The leather holster embellished with a top quality pewter hares head badge,is made from shoe grade leather,and has been hand made and stitched,the fastnings are poppers,and the stress points re-enforced with copper studs,the belt loop is big enough for a wide belt.

suitable for hunting (as seen in the warrener DVD's) or plinking in the garden.fits easily in any pocket.

IMAG0013-4.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s=tab%3DSelling

thanks for looking.

suitable for hunting (as seen in the warrener DVD's) or plinking in the garden.fits easily in any pocket.

Why the feck would anyone other than a Schoolboy want to go out firing that thing at live animals.........except just to cause them some pain............if your gonna kill something, then kill it and do it quick!!

JMHO of course

Why the feck would anyone other than a Schoolboy want to go out firing that thing at live animals.........except just to cause them some pain............if your gonna kill something, then kill it and do it quick!!

JMHO of course

Exactly :yes: .. why would you want to aim a load of badly placed body shot's until you hit the target..

And i dont care what anybody say's catapult's are not accurate.. just my opinion by the way.. :D ..

Millet

with practice its a formidable hunting tool! capable of over800fps! itll knock a rabbit hare or pheasant over at 25yds with a head shot! deer take about 25 shots at pointblank though!.................

just kidding! :D:D:D

Guest little_lloyd
for those who have never seen them been used watch the warrener dvd very accurate and very good pot filler from what i saw :thumbs-up:

The warrener does not really set an example that there a good ole hunting tool does he :no: ,, when there ferreting that warren on the side of the road and he says to his mate,, 'I just gave him a shot on the ass,, to hurry him along' or some tinng along that lines.

Sorry but as much as i like taking the odd thing here and then with a catty,, Practice makes perfect,, What the warrener shoots on his DVD are mainly wounded rather then killed outright. :thumbdown:

Mind you those travelers are f*****g ace shots with a catty. :D

fox take less then 25 mate we wer killing them with alleast 14 shots to the general body

i am also piss taking

Shitting hell I nearly stopped breathing when I read that :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :laugh: