fiac on the lamp

just a quick vid trying to work all this out, hope it works, nothing speacial just a lamped rabbit, its very hard to film though as the light is poor and you always want to watch the action and not through the camera so you end up missing some of it :blush-anim-cl:

th_20080110213401.jpg

this is my first try at fliming it so hopefully it will get better :icon_redface: out of all the runs lastnight this was the best i got :rolleyes:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad vid considering :thumbs: I thought there was 2 dogs the first time I viewed it.

i can see now re-watching it how it could look like that, but for pittys sake if she needed another dog there to catch a humble rabbit she would be staying in the bloody park six foot under :laugh:

i would never risk her lamping with another dog at the same time, too much a risk of damage to either dog through collision, and if they cant do it on there own whatever the quarry then there not worth having!

why 2 dogs for 1 rabbit ?

its the shadow off a wall ya nonce!! :chair::thumbs:

i only asked you a question ginger pubes :feck:

albeit a f*****g stupid one :feck: go and stand in the corner for 10 mins ya dunce!! first rule of trying to be a smart arse, make sure whatever your slagging someone off for is correct, otherwise its you who looks the tit!

well i seem to have hit the truth fella because your the one getting mad :signthankspin:

i think your getting my hilarity confused with anger friend, you tried to be a smart arse and it backfired on you, just accept that you look silly and get on with life.

:toast:

maybe its because you have ginger pubes or a shit dog why your mad fella but happy hunting to you anyway :bye:

well i seem to have hit the truth fella because your the one getting mad :signthankspin:

i think your getting my hilarity confused with anger friend, you tried to be a smart arse and it backfired on you, just accept that you look silly and get on with life.

:toast:

maybe its because you have ginger pubes or a shit dog why your mad fella but happy hunting to you anyway :bye:

first off im no ginger, your sources must be wrong (a bit like you) second off im not going to argue over what my dog can or cant do you mong :blink: shes done more in 16 months than most have done in a lifetime and done it with style, those that i know and can be trusted can vouch for that, so if your up for it and someone i trust can vouch for you we can arrange a wee run out just your dog and mine ill even take you on my permission and we will see who then has the shit dog, unless your prepared to do this shut up, because your sounding more of a mong by the minute and you only have a handfull of posts to your name :blink:

pm me and we will arrange it, the challenge/offer is there should you accepct it?

feck me another good thread on the road to ruine by some jelouse p r i c k who hates to see another mans dog doing well in the field ..... after the fiasco of my last inocent thread i seriously doubt whether i will post a thread on here again .... it just aint worth the fecking hastle .........

thurso well done with the wee bitch that is some rough ground there and she did well to lift that bunny .........

There's f**k all shit about that dog mate, how can you make a comment about a dog from one crap video clip. You just seem to be on here to wind people up, so f**k off back to where you came from your just a MESSER.

Forgot to say keep up the good work TJ.

Edited by Fletcher