Got my first occularis used off eBay or about £20..... after about a year the plugs didn’t hold the 5.8/6.5 without slipping...so bought some more plugs for about a fiver. It’s a lovely catapult, very versatile and I find it fits my style very well. Anyway I’ve just ordered a new one from proshot as they’ve finally got them back in stock....got myself a nice bright orange one. Never been charged for postage for a plastic catapult from proshot which these days is a bonus....should be here Tuesday I reckon. Good thing about this hobby it doesn’t break the bank

• Like 1

To be fair I’m same at the minute....haven’t used the occularis for a while with the rubber bungs playing up...just always fancied an orange one. I definitely think sticking to one is the best thing to do as it’s improved my accuracy rather than switching every two secs from one to another. However I have a soft spot for the occularis, it’s nice and light ( just slightly lighter than the scout lt....which surprised me) and it just fits my hand so well.. Both excellent catapults. The torque is good too, I really liked it at first, but it didn’t grow on me like the lt and occularis. The clips on the torque twist as you tighten them and it drives me mad....it must also be made of some slightly different plastic as I dropped it on a gravel road and the amount of dents to the plastic surprised me.

If you ever want to borrow the occularis for a month or so let me know and I’ll post it over....I’ve got some new rubber bungs for it.

Edited by Shortstraw
  • Like 1