Just the one

Went on the feeder this morning on the garden perm ,just the one bushytail, four hours but the owner was pleased, did see another squirrel up in a drey either building it or making it better but no chance of a shot so another trip in a couple of weeks I think...

20200726_103619.jpg

• Like 5

Only the odd ones and twos for me lately. I’ve had quite a few last couple of months but they’re dwindling at the moment. I’ve got a large broad leaf wood to shoot, with a lot of beech trees but I haven’t been up there yet this year. The beech trees are usually abound with the blighters, but in the tops of those tall trees they can be sporting to say the least.

11467B9C-5698-4E42-AAE4-0A37E60E31F3.jpeg

8821B050-86AD-48A8-8C5E-2199AB39C91D.jpeg

• Like 4
12 hours ago, Dervburner said:

Only the odd ones and twos for me lately. I’ve had quite a few last couple of months but they’re dwindling at the moment. I’ve got a large broad leaf wood to shoot, with a lot of beech trees but I haven’t been up there yet this year. The beech trees are usually abound with the blighters, but in the tops of those tall trees they can be sporting to say the least.

11467B9C-5698-4E42-AAE4-0A37E60E31F3.jpeg

8821B050-86AD-48A8-8C5E-2199AB39C91D.jpeg

Unfortuneately none of my perms are crammed packed with pests be it rats, squirrels, rabbits ,but its.just nice to get out.

Good luck with the other wooded area pal?

• Like 1