Air rifle scope

What scope would people recommend? I am looking for a scope for low light and night time would like it to have illuminated ret would also like it to be small and compact as it’s going on a bsa ultra se and I’d like to keep every compact 

many thanks Jake w

Hawke Airmax Compact range. I have one and can confirm that they are superb, my shooting partner also has one which is highly regarded.  I have mine on a springer and he has one on his Impact fac.  Not cheap but well worth the money.

Phil

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, philpot said:

Hawke Airmax Compact range. I have one and can confirm that they are superb, my shooting partner also has one which is highly regarded.  I have mine on a springer and he has one on his Impact fac.  Not cheap but well worth the money.

Phil

Il give them a look mate cheers do they have ir mate 

31 minutes ago, villaman said:

Or discovery compact ffp or sfp. Great for pard night vision as well 

https://sureshot-airguns.co.uk/product/vt-3-3-12x44-ffp-sf-compact/

Hi thanks il give them a look have you used these scopes before and familiar with them mate just iv not heard of them and wondered what the quality is like mate? 

1 hour ago, Jake w said:

Hi thanks il give them a look have you used these scopes before and familiar with them mate just iv not heard of them and wondered what the quality is like mate? 

Mate has two of the compacts and I have three different discovery scopes 

• Like 1

One of the good things about Hawke is their after sales service.  I had a Panorama which was about 10 months old and last October the IR stopped working. I phoned Hawke and they asked me to return it.  Posted it 1st class on the Thursday, got a call back from them the following day, Friday, saying it was not repairable and they would send a new one free of charge.  It arrived the following day, Saturday.  All 4 of my rifles now have Hawke scopes. 

• Like 1