32 horses found dead at farm

I heard about this, it makes me sick. I am involved (on the perifery) of a dog rescue charity that has had a huge battle to become a registered charity, I know the effort these people go to for the welfare of our friends who can't help themselves and stories like this anoy and upset me. In a world where people are caring less and less about everything, they still expouse morals about animal welfare and things like this are still all to often brought to our attention......

I can't say anymore, such people need to be locked away not just banned from keeping animals.

Tastes nice does a horse steak mmm , But as terrible as this story sounds i will reserve judgement allways two sides to a story and i wouldnt base any opinion on a bbc news report . They are the most bias news group in the world bar none .

there can't be that many sides to the arguement. i breed and train and have 34 horses in my yard at the moment. all in perfect shape. if the man couldn't look after the horses then he could have easily rung the RSPCA or any large equine yard to get help.

Re the RSPCA

In the North East all the ones ive had owt to do with are fine and understand our needs.

i kept a kennel at a local farm and the horsy snobs kept phoning the rspca.

who came and visited many times. the report was always re neglect but every visit they made they said nowt wrong- working dogs need area to walk plenty food and water along with a clean floor - which they had.