Walking my shoot with the FWB Sport 127

Aye up lads,

Took ourselves out for a walk around one of my permissions today attempting a little stalking for a change.

It was great fun, I must admit, taking a shot at a great big carrion crow that did`nt see me at all.

I sat Kaiser with the showing of the palm of my hand, pointed down and he then lay down, he won't move at all now until I command him, using the trees, hedgerows I got to 33 yards lazed, so completely free standing I built my shot, crystal clear optics from the old Tasco, cross hairs ( 30-30) on his head and gently squeezed off the Falcon Accuracy Plus pellet.

There was an explosion of neck feathers and the carrion crow was madly flapping his large wings to make its escape.

I missed the head and gave him a mighty close hair cut to the base of his skull. :no:

Here's the old lady lads. 1978 MK1 FWB Sport 127 , Tasco 4x40 w/a.

IMG_1463.JPG.6625176fe64aaa0db3d5d1d048091cd4.JPG

I cut the session after about an hour and a half and took Kaiser to the ponds to cool down.

IMG_1465.JPG.8f47401f23be9293ac3a32c69c5a2cff.JPG

So boys, I ended up with Big Mac`s usual meal, - feck all with brown sauce :laugh:

IMG_1466.JPG.ac01df90e6c046941702a0353a746414.JPG

Took me back donkeys years today but I loved it.

atb. Mark.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Super post this marko. Great images and rifle. Back to the old way. Those field images if a little grainy could be from the 80’s ?

See the flower pots growing well... they still being fed meat? ?

• Haha 1