• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stavross
      Pigeon shooting on a small farm between Darlington and Richmond, must be able to go mid week not just weekends, this could be a nice little pigeon shooting permission for the right person, I’ve had some good days here but just can’t get there as often as the owner would like
    • By Alaa maayouf
      Duck hunting is available over particular seasons during their annual migrations through Egypt. We hunt summer ducks from mid-August to mid-October and the winter migration from early November through the middle of February.  Ducks are a challenging bird to call and shoot and success is also obviously related to a hunter's shooting prowess. Our Services Includes :- airport assistance , Transportation , Lodging , Guides , Best Waterfowl Hunting Areas , Hunting Licenses , Permits Of Gun Entry to Egypt , All Duck Hunting Equipment ( Boats , Decoys , Waders and Duck Calls )  More Info Here  

• By TheSpanish-hunter
      Hi all,
       My Dad  and I have rented a land in Spain. 30 min from Gibraltar airport. We are looking for 5 hunters to share the expenses. Currently i live in Bristol so what i do is to take weekend flights almost every month so im happy that you to join me.
      The land has:
      3 ibex license sep-january
      8 red deers sep-feb
      12red  deer does  
      5 roe deers May- September
      Wildboar all the year
      The land also includes house and my father is happy to pick up you at the airport.
      The price is £2000 per season/hunter
      if you know someone who might be interested give me a ring.
      The idea is to share the expenses not to sell a hunt as we are not professional outfitters so we are just looking for fellow hunters who are interested in big game shooting to share the experience.
    • By Savanna
      Halo Everyone
      Here is our prices and packages for 2020, contact us for an unforgettable experience...make your dreams come true with Savanna Hunting Safaris 

• By Savanna
      Halo Everyone
      Here is our prices and packages for 2020, contact us for an unforgettable experience...make your dreams come true with Savanna Hunting Safaris