Kill it Cook it Eat it

i caught a bit of it last night, didnt seem like a bad program. i never watched the guys butchering it up but the skill of them guys, the killing and skinning was very nicely done.

Edited by maty j

I have watched both & didnt find it at all bad, killed quickly & cleanly, i have enjoyed both episodes, the next ones going to be interesting though it veal

I will be watching it :thumbs::thumbs:

Guest traceyg

watched the program last night we rear and kill our own chickens turkeys etc .so i didn't think the program would bother me but it did seeing all the baby goats . oh their cute little faces. they were to young to die .but still looking forward to tonights program

watched the program last night we rear and kill our own chickens turkeys etc .so i didn't think the program would bother me but it did seeing all the baby goats . oh their cute little faces. they were to young to die .but still looking forward to tonights program

I must be so hard when it comes to this sort of thing as not even the goats making a noise bothered me, i just saw it for what it was, showing people what happens in a slaughterhouse or at least how it should be done

Maybe if i actually went to a slaughterhouse & smelt & saw it for real i would have a differing ipinion but i dont really know

Brilliant programme!

Modern western society is far too seperated from the realities of this world. It is natural to kill an animal and eat it.

The vegetarians on the programme really have no good reason to justify their beliefs apart from "it is killing an animal"

What sort of an excuse is that?

:hmm:

First class program, I wish they would tell the whole truth & show people the captive bolt gun as it is not a stunner it shoots out a 4" rod straight into the brain so I think the poor wee little critters are dead after that not just stunned It is when the throats get cut that most people were sqeaming. The movement made by the animal after a captive bolt gun is just nervous twitching when we slaughter the lambs for us to eat we allways cut the head straight off after the captive bolt gun and I have had them kicking the hell out of me even a minute or so after the removal of the head. :sick:

It is about time we all see how are meat is slaughtered, I agree totally with Mist net above if we eat it we should know all about it. :clapper:

Rich. :whistling:

Edited by peashooter