Jill still swollen after mating numerous times

One of my three Jill's has been mated numerous times since early March and her vulva is still swollen albeit not huge but still very prominent. The other two have been mated too and quite quickly theirs reduced to normal size as usual.

Anyone experienced this before? She is an older jill compared to the other two but I wouldn't expect that to make a difference? 

Hi mate i have 2 jills about 4yr old they are the same still visible its like the way they go when first coming into season .. im not sure if its a age thing as ive also never experienced this either . Can be down to weather aswell? Im not sure 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Leelaw94 said:

Hi mate i have 2 jills about 4yr old they are the same still visible its like the way they go when first coming into season .. im not sure if its a age thing as ive also never experienced this either . Can be down to weather aswell? Im not sure 

Its bizarre isn't it, mine is about 4 or 5 years old too. At first I thought maybe the hob just didn't do the job properly but she's been hammered the poor thing and its still the same. 

Regarding the weather, I would say that would only induce the season rather than affect something like this but who knows! 

Thanks for the reply in any case 

• 2 weeks later...

mines are weird too put the jills in with the hob separately over the space of a week or so they both went down to normal size now one of them has went back up again so I will keep an eye on it and put her in with the hob again never had this before usually straight forward with them put them in with the hob and he brings them out of season no problem anyone else had this ?