Looking for ratting groups to join

Hi all,

newbie to the forum here. I'm south wales origin but now living in london. I'm from a farming background where i still have a huge interest and passion for the country and farming industry. I left the industry 30 years ago where i have worked on the railways since. I may have left the agricultural industry but my heart has always been in it where i regulaly attend all farming/country shows where i can.

My reason for joining the forum is to seeking organised ratting groups for myself and a relative to join up with to go ratting. Neither of us have dogs but want to be part of a team to enjoy weekend sporting meets for rats. This was my favourite farm sport back in my day where a group of famers and friends would attend various farms through the winter ratting for pest control but really for fun.

If anyone around London or in any of the home counties to London have organised weekend events, then can you please get back to me and let us know of your next meets. Obviously nothing going on at the moment due to the virus but lets plan ahead, Travel is not an issue. Dont mind driving the hour and half outside london for good regular meets.

many thanks

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I’m in the same boat. It doesn’t seem to be easy to find anything. It’s not as easy as finding beating shooting. Seems to be as hard to find as rocking horse poo lol. 

im looking to join groups meet up with others to go ratting. We could go out to each other’s ground etc

• 3 weeks later...