Possible outdoor things to come and do in Sweden

after this corona shit is over.

Right now its season for beaver (april-may15) (and fox) its possible for me to take one to three/four hunters for beaver stalking or canoe. 1-2 rifles can be borrowed from me or you can sent in a application to the border police to bring your own. The ownly cost are government hunting fee ~30£ and local fee ~10£/day. I can pick up on airport or trainstation and manage the local driving during the hunt.

In the summer-autumn we can do a lot of fishing on pike, trout greyling, salmon, arctic char bass..... In the winter ice fishing are possible.

In the winter (december-january) i can do the same for forrest birds as capercaillie, black grouse and alpine mountain grouse (february-march15). If you bring a pointing dog the same species can be hunted during august-november (+mountain hare and red fox with a running dog).

I have outdoors equipment tents, sleepingbags, skiis, fishing gear, canoe for 2-3 persons.

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...

That sounds like some really special hunting. Would you be interested in swapping hunts and coming to the UK? I would be happy to provide deer stalking, ferreting, dog work, some rough pheasant shooting, whatever you fancy really?

• Like 2