Ferret implant time

I had a couple of my jills implanted June 2018 and one of them has just started to come in season. So if you get them done at the beginning of the year, they will last two seasons. I’ve now got a vas hob, so I don’t need to use them anymore, just thought it would be a little useful info

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/03/2020 at 21:05, beany01 said:

I had a couple of my jills implanted June 2018 and one of them has just started to come in season. So if you get them done at the beginning of the year, they will last two seasons. I’ve now got a vas hob, so I don’t need to use them anymore, just thought it would be a little useful info

My lot came into season so looking at inplants ,got b better than jabs .

8 hours ago, shaating said:

Had mine done around two week ago swelling gone so back to normal tried putting her back with the male but he’s still trying to mate her . Is this normal ? 

Hobs will hump them wether they're in season or not, they'd probably still  do it if they were dead. Only way to stop a hob shagging stuff this time of year is to put him on his own.

• Like 2
On 13/03/2020 at 22:00, Moocher71 said:

My lot came into season so looking at inplants ,got b better than jabs .

Yes, far better. If I didn’t have my vas hob, I would use them again. It would be expensive though for 8 jills at £90 a pop!