I’m after a bit of advice, has anybody on here used a pulsar digex scope, I’ve been after night vision for a while now and have always been put off by the look of them, now with this one looking like a scope with a 30mm tube it really appeals to me, It also seem to work like a normal scope and looks simple to use for a simple fella, I know someone in the trade and he has said I can have one basically without the VAT now I know this is still a very expensive unit, but is it worth it 

Despite them being about double the price of a Pard 008 they look and sound better on paper and youtube to me - Note I have not tried one.

What stands out most for me (being Mr. Fussy old git) is the 30mm tube allows it to be used at 'normal' cheekweld/height above the barrel offering better stance with a slightly flatter trajectory - and the improved lower light sensitivity due to bigger pixels loading an image faster than the smaller one's in a Pard that sometimes cause horrible eye blur when panning - I really HATE seeing that.

A close follow on is the rock solid mounting to be got from existing rings instead of the shitty 008 series mounting bracket. 

And its in the country now. ?

• Like 1
On 12/03/2020 at 06:03, some bloke said:

Despite them being about double the price of a Pard 008 they look and sound better on paper and youtube to me - Note I have not tried one.

What stands out most for me (being Mr. Fussy old git) is the 30mm tube allows it to be used at 'normal' cheekweld/height above the barrel offering better stance with a slightly flatter trajectory - and the improved lower light sensitivity due to bigger pixels loading an image faster than the smaller one's in a Pard that sometimes cause horrible eye blur when panning - I really HATE seeing that.

A close follow on is the rock solid mounting to be got from existing rings instead of the shitty 008 series mounting bracket. 

And its in the country now. ?

That’s what I like about them, just been able to swap my vortex for the digex, everybody I’ve spoken to have said they can’t fault them, the only thing that lets them down is the price 

9 hours ago, Stavross said:

That’s what I like about them, just been able to swap my vortex for the digex, everybody I’ve spoken to have said they can’t fault them, the only thing that lets them down is the price 

Would you pop back and tell us how you get on wi it after a few outings to find the pro's and cons?

Brother is thinking about getting something after selling on an 008 LRF very quickly after buying it - and I disliked the thing too.

I'll' subscribe to the thread.

• Like 1