Hard sell....?

Well I’ve been phoning around to get some information about crowns in stock or availability. All I seem to get is feeling like I’m being railroaded into paying a deposit over the phone to either hold or order said unit. What’s going on? Seems like hard sell to me, so it’s left me a bit pi55ed off to be honest. Why can’t I just phone and ask for information without being expected to commit to buy before even looking at the item in question. Are they so desperate for my money? Are sales down at the moment I wonder? It’s just put me right off bothering to ask, total downer ?

18 hours ago, pav said:

We're in the country are you come and try mine if your anywhere near me

Thanks for the offer pav, I think you’re about 170 miles north from me though. Just found one at a shop about 45 minutes from me in .25 though, says he can change the barrel to .22 for me if I want it, as they sell barrel kits as well. Might call in and have a look and a chat about it.?

18 hours ago, pav said:

Well that is very helpful of the rfd to offer that service, I hope you get sorted.  I know of a couple of rfds in the north who don't want to deal with the new importer which may have some effect on your search and I am not sure if these cowboys have got the stock in the uk yet.

I spoke to this company last week as they were advertising some semi auto and bolt action CZ wmr rifles which not only did they not have stock but none are in the uk when I checked further so I would not trust this mob for love nor money.

Phil

• Like 1