Coyotes vs Lurcher?

These lads below, seem to do well with the pure salukis, out in Arabia.

Its the Arabian wolf.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4T4H82Avo

He looks like hed make a good dog on foxes and them other 2 ass shakers wanted nothing to do with it W**kers should be shot!

Well one dog was up for it ,but the other two were a waste of space.Id have preferred to see someone get in there with a blade and end things quickly,out of respect to both the animals,dont like to see a protracted drawn out mauling,different customs ,I suppose.

thanks for the vid. and yes i would have had to end it a bit sooner for the wolf.

i'm only going to guess that MAYBE the other two could have been pups just learning... still should have shown more desire to get in on the action than that..

lately i've been catching the fever here... i want my own running dogs so i can hunt coyote.. we have an endless supply out here!! but all i find are racing dog rescues and ... i can only imagine what they would think of me and my plans lol

still never hurts to ask i suppose! the only other option would be to buy an already experienced dog from out west and bring it back here. no idea what that might cost! but probably worth it in the end. as bad as the hunting regs are there in the UK you've got all the dogs you want and need!! i'm jealous!

thats what i was thinking but i'm to slow to keep up with this forum lol i go to the search and type in coyote and see miles of conversations that ive missed recently!! thought i would try to consolidate it into one thread lol

i read a book Coyotes and Canines years ago, good read, got me the interest in it and i learned a few things, but its still not the norm in Florida. sure hunting coyotes is normal... but not usually with running dogs.

anyone care to relocate to Florida with their lurchers and help me get a "club" started out here?? Coyote Removal Services or something :laugh:

if my bitch hadnt been injured (and if i could find someone who wasnt gung ho with chopping the nads off every damn dog they come across) then i would love nothing more than to breed her to a grey!!

before she was injured i had plans to have her bred and keep a couple of the pups off her and have a nice little bulldog family for hunting and what ever.. as it is i doubt she'll ever be able to hold up another;s weight, especially one as large as a greyhound. it would have to be an AI at the vet's and then i would worry if she could even birth the litter without help in her state of health right now.

no unless a miracle happens within the next six months she'll never have another litter and i'll have to start from scratch and get another bull pup.. and HOPE its half as smart and game as she is..