Ch 4 now, pigs and naughty boys

I’ve just watched it on catch up I can’t believe what I’ve just watched attention seeking sick people both sides vegans and the cannibals, what made me curious was the the chicken lover lady what would she have thought if Mr fox paid her a visit would she love the fox like she loved the chickens, also just too add slightly off topic my favourite South Park episode was the Chicken Lover lol......

Some of this is there total belief that what they are doing is good.  They don't  know anything  about animals or birds.  They'd quite possibly put charlie in the same pen as the chickens !  All they really cared about was how the assembled crown of antis online lauded them, how many likes they got, how many patreon members they had and how  much  cash this generated per month in donations. It's difficult to know from that snapshot whether he really belived in what he was doing or if he mjst thought that it was an easy way to get cash from nothing.  I'm sure that someone had knocked and read him his fortune.  Also I  did notice that he was now trying to make his fortune being a property developer or something.  I'm sure that he will eventually sort himself out or being a resident at her majesty pleasure.  If I were a parent of any of that lot I would be bloody worried. But I  wouldn't have allowed it to develop even from an early age. And what the F was the husband of the chicken woman doing to allow her to be such a crank. She needed to be taken out, tie to a tree and given a good sorting out.   Numerous times, possibly by numerous blokes,  over a period of time so she knew what her life would be.  perhaps he wasn't up to it or didn't give a monkey's.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1