RIP Old girl..

42 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

RIP and like gnasher said the dog had a life like it was bred for not paraded down the local dog walk in the latest country attire , What you thinking about getting next ? 

I got two young russell's starting out on their working lives and a 9 year old blind russell who still has the odd dig as you do for the old guard,so don't need or sort of want anything else right now bud...:victory:..

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, fireman said:

I got two young russell's starting out on their working lives and a 9 year old blind russell who still has the odd dig as you do for the old guard,so don't need or sort of want anything else right now bud...:victory:..

Ah right didn’t know you had young ones coming on good luck with the Russell’s ?

plenty of fishing this winter as well I expect ?

13 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Ah right didn’t know you had young ones coming on good luck with the Russell’s ?

plenty of fishing this winter as well I expect ?

The day before she went a young russell i got bolted one of a pair in together and i dug her to the dog fox (post on the white dog topic :good:) so heading in the right direction and thanks..:victory:..

The fishing will wait till the spring run of bass as the cod ain't here on this coast any more and what you can catch from a boat you will catch from the shore,  you can only cope with so many small whiting with the odd doggie or small ray chucked in so we don't really bother mate...

• Like 1
Just now, fireman said:

The day before she went a young russell i got bolted one of a pair in together and i dug her to the dog fox (post on the white dog topic :good:) so heading in the right direction and thanks..:victory:..

The fishing will wait till the spring run of bass as the cod ain't here on this coast any more and what you can catch from a boat you will catch from the shore,  you can only cope with so many small whiting with the odd doggie or small ray chucked in so we don't really bother mate...

There has been few medium sized cod off the chesil but mostly small stuff and like you say whiting ?

• Like 1