Linatex square grab it now!

Heads up on ebay if your quick genuine linatex square. Grey man tried to message you but inbox must be full. I ordered a meter to start and ended up getting another 2 it's the real deal old school stuff. There's also a 9m roll on there type in linatex square. I been after it for 3 years so get it while it's inm

• Like 1

Alright dar sorry about the pm cleared box out and got it, when I was a kid we used to buy the black square stuff for 10p a foot in the hardware store and a leather boot tongue for 2p for a pouch  I saw some a while back and bought a meter but f**k me I can barely stretch it, after using modern tubes and flats it’s amazing we ever hit anything I just look at it now as a reminder, was getting quite fed up with the flats breaking all the time but now with these cheap Chinese forks you can just carry a few sets and change them in seconds if they break it’s just a little thumb screw and its done, 

438E67ED-CA16-47B1-982F-61D3767D671F.jpeg

03421DB9-5749-48B3-A4D9-20B423975AE9.jpeg

No problem buddy thought I'd let you know just incase you fancied some while it was there. I'm going to use it just to launch big pebbles and heavy leads. 

12mm steel is what I like with 25mm thera straight through. Does hit hard. I have the black Chinese tubes, you use the latex ones I've noticed any difference? 

12 minutes ago, darrren said:

No problem buddy thought I'd let you know just incase you fancied some while it was there. I'm going to use it just to launch big pebbles and heavy leads. 

12mm steel is what I like with 25mm thera straight through. Does hit hard. I have the black Chinese tubes, you use the latex ones I've noticed any difference? 

I find the latex ones are better than the black, pretty much my favourite tubes have been through a lot of different stuff but the amber 1745 is the cheapest and one of the best I,ve used, ?

1 hour ago, C.green said:

You stil on the theraband greyman ? If so chuck it away get yaself some gzk or sheshou in.

The main problem with that for me is I,m a bit of an old school type and if something is working for me I won’t change it until something new has been around for a long time and proved itself to be better, problem with the gzk stuff is all the names in catty shooting are using and promoting it because they get a little deal so they will tell you it’s great even when it’s not, I still shoot as much stuff with the tbg as I ever did and don’t see it as being as useless as the names are making it out to suddenly be, have also heard plenty of people moaning that gzk was breaking after a few shots, Gzk seem to be a bit like dangkung to me in as much as they are just repackaging cheap Chinese products and trying to claim there’s as being better because it comes in a nice convenient little package at twice the price, if gzk is still the bands of choice in another year I,ll probably give it a go ??

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The main problem with that for me is I,m a bit of an old school type and if something is working for me I won’t change it until something new has been around for a long time and proved itself to be better, problem with the gzk stuff is all the names in catty shooting are using and promoting it because they get a little deal so they will tell you it’s great even when it’s not, I still shoot as much stuff with the tbg as I ever did and don’t see it as being as useless as the names are making it out to suddenly be, have also heard plenty of people moaning that gzk was breaking after a few shots, Gzk seem to be a bit like dangkung to me in as much as they are just repackaging cheap Chinese products and trying to claim there’s as being better because it comes in a nice convenient little package at twice the price, if gzk is still the bands of choice in another year I,ll probably give it a go ??

I dont listen to what folks say greyman i let my eyes be my guide that theraband been crap for ages the feller who makes me bands tells me hes never had 1mm bands snap on him. Its upto u if ya happy with ya theraband crack on but it wasnt doing it for me. Im leaning more towards the sheshou myself lasts nicely and still snappy.

I buy my stuff in sheets and cut it myself so usually have around a years worth in the man cave with tubes as well so if it’s still the dogs danglies next year I might give it a go, easier to try different things when you are buying  pre mades I guess i might try a few I also try a few different non named exercise bands when I see them and cut them down to try but not found any that were better than  tbg 

On 18/09/2019 at 18:57, C.green said:

Send me your address ill send a little selection. Dont like bands sat around for abit as they go bit stale when tied. I reckon your see a big difference in power and consistency.

Cheers dude, sorry I only just noticed this, like my bands my internet is a bit dark ages as well ??