Hello All, Question: Fenman and Evolution

Hi my handle is blanco 77,

A warm hello to all. I've been fascinated by air files all my life. As a kid mum used to take me to a local gun shop which was a bittersweet experience, I had no chance of ever being allowed one! In those days, a combination of Arnie Films, wargames with my mates and trips to the army surplus. Despite the legal age being 14, its funny that it never even occurred to me that I would even shoot a living thing, lest alone a person. It's like a car, you don't pass your test and simply floor the car intentionally trying to murder someone. In any case I bought my first rifle, a Webley Viscount, and wondered what all the fuss was about. A few years later I won the Bisley Cup for the school, the only thing I have ever won in sports!

So, without further waffle, thats me.

On another note, could someone jot down a quick spec comparison of the Theoben Fenman and Evolution stock standard .22? Its surprisingly hard to find! I just need dimensions, weight, really simple, I'd be really grateful, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...