9 month saluki,whippet,grey

For sale I have a 9 month old saluki, whippet ,grey hound with a 16th bull for sale lovely temperament,I haven’t had him long but due to a change in circumstances at home I can’t keep him .he needs to go to a good home and will not just go to anyone to be past around he’s a credit to him self is the dog I really don’t want to have to give him up but my circumstances have changed ,he has been kennelled before I got him and in the house since I have had him and settled well .he hasn’t been worked at all since I have had him but knows basic commands like sit and heal and is fine around other dogs and with food and walks well on the lead.

Please message to discuss further information

If you care for the dog that much, remove the £100 price tag. As you say, he will not just go to anyone, but that price tag will catch the eye of anyone.

Just be careful real careful who he goes to because if he' does not make the grade, the merry go round or worse could be in store for the dog, good luck with the re-homing I hope it all turns out well for the dog. 

8 hours ago, Jordyferreter said:

For sale I have a 9 month old saluki, whippet ,grey hound with a 16th bull for sale lovely temperament,I haven’t had him long but due to a change in circumstances at home I can’t keep him .he needs to go to a good home and will not just go to anyone to be past around he’s a credit to him self is the dog I really don’t want to have to give him up but my circumstances have changed ,he has been kennelled before I got him and in the house since I have had him and settled well .he hasn’t been worked at all since I have had him but knows basic commands like sit and heal and is fine around other dogs and with food and walks well on the lead.

Please message to discuss further information

Are you in a fukcing boy band ??? .....,

?Give the lad a break, at he's been honest in the advert, said he's only had him a short while and his circumstances have changed it happens, at least he's not asking silly money and bigging the dog up............................socks what ya mean boy band that young fella is not to similar to myself in looks