pellets for a weihrauch hw95k .177?????

rct

hi all new to this forum and just like to say that its great.

lots of info and lots of help.

now to my question....

i have searched and read but i cant get the deffinitive answer.

so what i am after is what do the owners of hw95k's .177 that are on this forum, think is the best pellet for..........

hunting......

and

target......

many thanks in advance

RCT

Edited by rct

I believe many people stick to German manufactured pellets for use in weihrauchs. I have a tin of haendler and natermann field target trophys for use in my HW100, but I have been unable to use it because it has leaked air from brand new. Turns out the gunshop I bought it from didn' t let on that it was an unofficial import, so I have no comeback to the manufacturer and have to put up with their very slow warranty repairs when in my opinion, they should have supplied a replacement gun that works. Make sure new Weihrauchs have been imported by Hull Cartridge! Sorry, unrelated rant over.

I believe many people stick to German manufactured pellets for use in weihrauchs. I have a tin of haendler and natermann field target trophys for use in my HW100, but I have been unable to use it because it has leaked air from brand new. Turns out the gunshop I bought it from didn' t let on that it was an unofficial import, so I have no comeback to the manufacturer and have to put up with their very slow warranty repairs when in my opinion, they should have supplied a replacement gun that works. Make sure new Weihrauchs have been imported by Hull Cartridge! Sorry, unrelated rant over.

thanks for the good sound advice RCT

My mate tried Accupel, JSB Exacts & AA Fields in his - the AA Fields came out best :ok:

great advice going on here, many thanks to all please keep it up.

the more replys and options i get the better i will be.

many thanks

RCT