Not a bad walk out

36 minutes ago, Longshanx said:

Now that that does sound tasty, seen Scott Rae do a similar dish on his YouTube channel?

I’ve never seen him , but he obviously knows what tastes good . My grandad used to love young rabbits done like that , I used to pop them off with an air rifle (BSA meteor) and proudly take them to him to cook . He used bacon fat which he kept ( he topped up a pot when he drained the fat off bacon he cooked) I’m amazed he lived as long as he did , because he wasn’t the most hygienic man and usually had a woodbine dripping ash in the pan as well . But I don’t know if it’s me being silly , but they tasted far better than the ones I’ve done for myself. RIP old Bill

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I’ve never seen him , but he obviously knows what tastes good . My grandad used to love young rabbits done like that , I used to pop them off with an air rifle (BSA meteor) and proudly take them to him to cook . He used bacon fat which he kept ( he topped up a pot when he drained the fat off bacon he cooked) I’m amazed he lived as long as he did , because he wasn’t the most hygienic man and usually had a woodbine dripping ash in the pan as well . But I don’t know if it’s me being silly , but they tasted far better than the ones I’ve done for myself. RIP old Bill

Old school cooking at its best, always remember my nanas frying pan and chip pan, always let the fat harden then went back in the cupboard ready for the next use, everything tasted amazing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1