Bird Nesting

Its f*cking mental granny bashers and alike get off scot free and Bird nesters get time.Anyone got any stories of nesting when they were younger.

hi stig, byrons a good mate of mine and i can vouch for his lack of egging these days,

he wont even eat em , loves his bacon and sausages though.

google yorkshire egg thief .for an interesting read. :gunsmilie:

WHY DONT YOU P RICKS LEAVE THE COV LADS ALONE. f*****g NUMB SKULLS ,WHO IS READING THE INFO. the lad will do time . no need to add to it,

hav i missed somthing why are you so upset :no:

Sad story that one eddy did you know him.It is another example of how far some of these lads will go.

as a kid i had an extensive collection of common birds.blackbird,song and mistle thrush,robin,wren,tree sparrow,pidgion,sand martin,house martin,swallow,swift,jackdaw,rook,crow,various gulls.

ive seen on ebay some fantastic artificials,look as good as the real thing,i may start a collection of them!

as a kid i had an extensive collection of common birds.blackbird,song and mistle thrush,robin,wren,tree sparrow,pidgion,sand martin,house martin,swallow,swift,jackdaw,rook,crow,various gulls.

ive seen on ebay some fantastic artificials,look as good as the real thing,i may start a collection of them!

Great Fishfish i think more and more people are doing that.i honestly cant tell the difference from real to some of the replicas now adays. :thumbs:

Edited by stig
Guest Ditch_Shitter

Two fully framed displays of those false eggs caught my eye before now; Corvids and Birds of Prey. Something about that lots eggs, they really do look good. I mean; Who could not see beauty in a Sparrow Hawks egg? They're lovely.

Frankly, I'm amazed at how low the cost of them is too. I painted some pebbles once, for beer money. F*ck that! Only bothered the once! Too much hassle. Hats off to who ever does that work for so reasonable a kick back :yes:

Read this thread then went straight off to ebay to have a look. I had no idea you could buy replica eggs - not the same thrill as finding them yourself but beautiful things none the less AND no harm done :yes:

Totally agree the craftmans ship in some of them is amazng.Il try and findthe lnk for the best site iv seen by far.

cheers