i have noticed a few post about the old humble landrover lately now iam not trying to convert anyone to them lot of folk dont like the ride in them say they are to hard which is true but if you spend a little money you can make the ride quality quite good my reason for owning one i using it daily is for towing now i used to have a L200 pick up which was not to bad offroad bit tail happy but on the whole not bad but the legal tow weight was quite a bit less than the landrover which you can tow 3 and half ton legal which is handy if like me your in to boats and also need to pull large loads in to fields as well as going offroad so was just wondered how many guys also use there 4x4 for more than just offroad, and towing is also a big part of helping them pick which 4x4 they go for

I've got a 2002 Navara, it suits me getting the family, dogs, ferrets in etc but I also use it off road and tow trailers and our caravan with it. I've driven others and drive a LWB defender regularly but find the driving position awkward and the ride and cofort levels poor for the mileage I do, saying that it very good when it hits the sticky stuff.........

iv got a 300tdi disco thats a commercial and that has hauled some heavy loads, before i had it it was pulling 3 and half tonne of cattle regulary. It goes as far as a defender, got more room than a 90, and can get to places in reasonalble comfort. [bANNED TEXT] more could you want? :thumbs:

Regards

Aaron

as long as your not looking for much comfort the defender range will go pretty much anywhere its possable to get in a 4 wheeled vehicle. had a few now & there the best thing ive used off road.

I have a defender myself and before that had an old series 3,,,It does the job for me and if anything goes wrong its relativley easy to fix yourself :thumbs: