Jill unwell

Wi working all time at the minute Ive not really been spending much time with the ferrets, keep food and water going in and clean out. Been up there today and done a full clean out and spent some time with them n noticed my little albino jill doesn't look well, really slow and lethargic. Got her out for a closer look and she is really skinny. Other jill is fine and bouncing about. I have been feeding them on pheasant recently as had my chest freezer filled from a shoot. Wondering if she has been struggling with the pheasants or doesn't like it? Or maybe an issue with the shot? Anyone experienced similar?

Went and got them some mincemeat instead so it will be easier for her to eat and sat up there for about half hour watching them and she is drinking water and eating the mince so see how she does in next couple days. ? 

On 03/03/2019 at 19:23, ryaldinhio said:

Wi working all time at the minute Ive not really been spending much time with the ferrets, keep food and water going in and clean out. Been up there today and done a full clean out and spent some time with them n noticed my little albino jill doesn't look well, really slow and lethargic. Got her out for a closer look and she is really skinny. Other jill is fine and bouncing about. I have been feeding them on pheasant recently as had my chest freezer filled from a shoot. Wondering if she has been struggling with the pheasants or doesn't like it? Or maybe an issue with the shot? Anyone experienced similar?

Went and got them some mincemeat instead so it will be easier for her to eat and sat up there for about half hour watching them and she is drinking water and eating the mince so see how she does in next couple days. ? 

I never feed full pheasant carcus or chicken,always get bones stuck in mouth.

check her mouth mate,give her bit liver on your hand watch how she eating .could have bone stuck.

better of feeding just breast,rabbits  carcus,mince.

feed her away from other pugs,might have greedy ferret that getting fat lol.

atb