1 minute ago, zandy01 said:

Very kind of you to say so mate but there’s always room for improvement, it’s such a competitive industry/hobby and there are far superior to myself.

Maybe try selling a few at craftfairs ,country fairs that sort of thing choose some frames for them. You might be surprised mate

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Chaff said:

Maybe try selling a few at craftfairs ,country fairs that sort of thing choose some frames for them. You might be surprised mate

I know a few people that do it mate, not much profit to be made by time you pay for prints, framing sleeve etc...

My dream would be to do wildlife photography guiding in the Cairngorms and highlands but unfortunately not in the financial position to move and set up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, zandy01 said:

I know a few people that do it mate, not much profit to be made by time you pay for prints, framing sleeve etc...

My dream would be to do wildlife photography guiding in the Cairngorms and highlands but unfortunately not in the financial position to move and set up.

Sounds like a good plan to work for mate, I think a lot of people me included follow the coin and not their dreams.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, zandy01 said:

Everyone needs dreams mate it’s what keeps us plodding on the treadmill of life, keep at it and something good will come, check out the cost of a wedding photographer might be shite work but could easily subsidise your passion ???

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Chaff said:

Sounds like a good plan to work for mate, I think a lot of people me included follow the coin and not their dreams.

To be fair, we looked into selling up and moving to follow a passion and dreams but sadly its just not a viable option at the moment but only got 5 years left in the mortgage so you never know.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Everyone needs dreams mate it’s what keeps us plodding on the treadmill of life, keep at it and something good will come, check out the cost of a wedding photographer might be shite work but could easily subsidise your passion ???

I’m far too antisocial mate, got few but close friends and not one for groups of people, also I wouldn’t want such a massive responsibility for such a special occasion, I’m right at home with tranquility, nature and the wildlife.

i would happily stay on the sites, my wife has a highly paid job which she been in for 30 year but with Scottish laws and systems being different to England it complicates things for her getting a the same role or similar position.

• Like 1