What a difference a week makes

neil b

This time last week we were battling in the snow to find occupied warrens today was like a spring day, just a gental wind and sunshine, unfortunately the rabbits didn’t want to cooperate resulting in 7digs, luckily nothing deeper than a foot at most with two Bolts making it 9, things were slow going, then a quick bolt making 10, my mate had 6, we had covered this perticular piece of ground now so in the truck to another little piece, things were different here with 8 bolts then a final dig making my total 19, my mate had picked another 5 up making our final bag 30, I was watching a pair of rabbits chasing each other about in the sunshine.... it’s just a matter of time now til the end of this season, maybe two more outings and that will be us done. ED860706-DFED-46F6-9AA5-C71A2680C12F.jpeg.3c1bdca7fae750e578e1e99771da1551.jpegcheers Neil B 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Trev70 said:

Good do again Neil I had a few young today but I’ll be at it for a while yet ?

90A8444C-F8DE-438C-B2E1-94F513754DFC.jpeg

I just had one with marbles in, and we were on low ground today, it’s a battle against time now for us really, another good bag trev ?

• Like 1

Hopefully you lads get a few more good days out and harvest a few more enjoying the pics and write ups.on that topic if ever you guys ever get to come down my way some time rabbiting all year round ferreting,airgun shooting,deer,pigs never ending and a few coldies ?

• Like 2