micky

Marched up the Flipping hill

Out with young Don this morning we climbed the biggest hill in the World then slid all the way back down with half a Dozen Rabbits , we then crossed the road where the walking was easier and there was millions of Rabbits in nice open setts but the clock was ticking so we had a few more and gave them the points  but a replay is on the cards , I am now off to the Bath  then telly in Bed . A couple of snaps of Don and the Electric Dog , its a little b*****d but she makes me laugh 

008.JPG

015.JPG

009.JPG

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, micky said:

Out with young Don this morning we climbed the biggest hill in the World then slid all the way back down with half a Dozen Rabbits , we then crossed the road where the walking was easier and there was millions of Rabbits in nice open setts but the clock was ticking so we had a few more and gave them the points  but a replay is on the cards , I am now off to the Bath  then telly in Bed . A couple of snaps of Don and the Electric Dog , its a little b*****d but she makes me laugh 

008.JPG

015.JPG

009.JPG

I jus out shower gonna get an ole mans half hour on couch an then I’m on a night shift, I’ll stick some pics up later 😁

Well done gents ..… Hill or no hill you've both had a better day than me 🙄 on a 10 hr shift 

Nice to see you've had a hair cut Dotty

Cheers, D.

• Sad 1