vfr400boy

Back to school

Just been at the local school for a few hours this morning had 2 bolt and dug 2 , and one got away, all bucks , not to bad for 2 hours last year I think I got 13 from the same holes , only toke one photo but dog and ferret worked well 

when taking collar off my hob I noticed the biggest tick I think Iv ever seen was massive and still white so not started drinking yet , I will give him some ivermectin to be safe 

142C3446-A948-4A11-8C1A-57F961D26DB7.jpeg

I hate ticks, nasty bloody things. Fortunately don’t see many on the ferrets but took a huge one off my jill last week right under her chin 😳

Not a lover s ticks meself an quite lucky here we don’t get that many here but used do other land that was crawling with them☹️ Get yaself a tick puller mate. Excellent wee things😉

• Like 1

Just done them all with ivermectin, was pleased with young jill her first time out and bolted one from a nice 3 holer , I used to be all about the numbers but am happy to watch the ferrets n dogs work now 

4 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

Just done them all with ivermectin, was pleased with young jill her first time out and bolted one from a nice 3 holer , I used to be all about the numbers but am happy to watch the ferrets n dogs work now 

I’m same mate I’d rather be out4 days than 1 good one a week😁

we had ayoung hob our aswell, second time an started messing about dragging nets back down hole but switched on quite quick, he was late bred an the runt if litter so me lad kept him when me mate showed him to us, hope he keeps it up😀

• Like 1