Hi everyone, my name is steve and I’m new to this site and I’m looking for some help/advise.

i have a couple shotguns and a couple .22LRs and have been clay shooting and target shooting for a number of years now and I’m looking to get involved in the hunting side of shooting either pigeon or rat and rabbits maybe even foxes as they are pests however I am struggling to actually get anywhere to shoot in the Cambridge and Norfolk areas and advice or offers would be very helpful 

many thanks in advance 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome mate, the advice I always give to people that are just starting out is on the rabbit front, forget farmers to start with unless you know them or know anyone who does and try small holdings and stables, just be polite and offer your services as for the shotgun and the excitement that is pigeon shooting, if you do a bit of clay shooting then it’s time to make friends at the clay ground there will be plenty of people there who shoot pigeons, best of luck ?

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Stavross said:

Hello and welcome mate, the advice I always give to people that are just starting out is on the rabbit front, forget farmers to start with unless you know them or know anyone who does and try small holdings and stables, just be polite and offer your services as for the shotgun and the excitement that is pigeon shooting, if you do a bit of clay shooting then it’s time to make friends at the clay ground there will be plenty of people there who shoot pigeons, best of luck ?

Nice one buddy thanks for the heads up