'That seller' is an out and out prick. I've met him personally and told him never to bother again. Guy disgusts me. Makes my skin crawl. My advice is avoid him like the plague.
ditchy, don,t you think that the top trap on the last set of pics, looks similar to a canadian koro trap the way it is sitting

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:hmm: To be perfectly honest, that Was my own first thought - though I'm not sure I even remembered the name. I'm well out of the loop on that stuff.

I do seem to remember though examing a load of shots somewhere, years ago. There's something that was - back then - 'new' about the Korro's. I think they might have extended or altered their range in some way?

Anyway, yeppers. I completely agree. Does smack of a Korro type design. I wouldn't have a clue how to verifie these days though. Perhaps a browse of some of the American Trap Supply sites would come up with it? There's one site I used to know does good shots of such traps. " BuckEye ", if I remember right?

'That seller' is an out and out prick. I've met him personally and told him never to bother again. Guy disgusts me. Makes my skin crawl. My advice is avoid him like the plague.

i have bid on a bit of his stuff , always get outbid, by another bidder from hull?? i just put on what i,m prepared to pay and leave it at that , if i win , i win , i,m not bidding against his mates

:hmm: That happens all the time on his auctions, or they get pulled mysteriously before the auction end. I have see him sell the same trap at least 12 times before, as if we don't notice!!! The man is a fool, and if he has been so judged by Ditch then who am I to argue - he is a shrewd judge of character.

OTC

• 3 months later...