Small albino jill

wilbs

I have just driven from Derby to the Peak District to drop a small ferret jill off for lurcherlad1994 have messaged him a couple of times to let him know time and location but not heard anything from him.

Am off to meet Mick Dadd to get some new nets etc if i don't hear from lurcherlad and if Mick doesn't want her then if there is anyone who lives near the Peak District ie Sheffield etc and who can meet me they can pick her up but no idiots and i want her to go to a good working home. She is a cracking little ferret from good working stock. If anyone is interested they can PM me.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, wilbs said:

Just to let everyone know to save anybody PMing me Mick Dadd had the small jill off me and she will have plenty of graft

I hope he gave you something for her or knocked some money off the price of the nets. 

You go out of your way to try and help some folk and all they do is piss up yer leg.... lurcherlad1994 would be getting a wide berth from me from this point onwards.

Yes he sorted me something out Vin he is going to sort another spare long net out for me.

I very rarely charge people for little bits and bobs as I am old school and would rather help people out than make a profit. It's a shame how the hunting game/general life has gone and how you can't trust anyone and when someone decent makes a genuine offer people are too quick to think it's too good to be true as there's not many decent ones left, have seen a couple of your posts and can tell you are just a normal decent down to earth chap and up for a bit of banter. 

The lad is stupid really as he could hopefully have had a cracking little ferret for nothing. What it was that a chap called Flacko had a small jill off me not so long ago who was sound and lurcherlad1994 just missed out on it, so I said I would try and sort him one out which I did so not sure what's going on. Mick was really happy with her though said he had been after a nice small ferret for a while as he is going to use it for the dry stone walls all around where he lives.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, wilbs said:

I have just driven from Derby to the Peak District to drop a small ferret jill off for lurcherlad1994 have messaged him a couple of times to let him know time and location but not heard anything from him.

Has he been in touch with you yet mate as hes been on here since you put up this post, i know its gone now but has he given you a reason why he didnt answer you

Mick is a nice chap and easy to talk to he's the only person I've ever known who can chat more than me lol.

Me and the Mrs were going to pop into Micks along with our two kids for an hour then meet lurcherlad and then we were going up and over the back way on Kinder Scout but ended up staying at Micks for 2 and a half hours so.we only managed half of it and then the cloud closed in. Bloody lovely up.there. It wasn't a wasted journey as it's good for your lungs and body keeps you fit walking up there and all that fresh air.

Big napper - no pal haven't heard a peep from him to tell you the truth have not long got in, gonna have some grub, chill out with the mrs and kids for an hour and then got a couple of ratting jobs to do tonight so been a bit busy and not had time to see if he had been on or not.